If you’re looking for an opportunity to combine your own personal health, wellness and fitness values with a great career opportunity, look no further than the variety of careers available at Club 16 Trevor Linden Fitness! We feature exciting employment opportunities ranging from Club Service Representative positions to Independent Personal Training. Our goal is to make fitness a way of life for everyone. The dedication of our passionate team members is the key to fulfilling that goal. We fundamentally believe in making fitness affordable and getting more people moving. It is our commitment.
The Customer Service Representative demonstrates outstanding customer service skills by resolving membership concerns/issues in an efficient, timely manner. He/she assists with the administrative tasks associated with club operations, and contributes to the club’s membership sales and retail revenue production.
- Consistently and efficiently achieve personal sales quotas through proper tours and closing procedures, as well as “on the floor” prospecting
- Actively promote Fitness and Nutrition services to existing members and new members
- Motivate and guide members with their fitness routines through one-on-one and group training
- Provide members and guests with exceptional customer service and assist them with any questions they may have regarding their accounts, club services, etc.
- Develop and maintain customer relations demonstrating positive and helpful member interactions
- Adhere to all company safety programs for members and employees
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as needed
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and/or effectively explain the use of equipment and services
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and positive demeanor
- Basic computer skills
Please email your resume to email@example.com