Wanted: Professional Personal Trainers for Brand New North Vancouver Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness. (1100 Lonsdale Ave.)
At Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness, we offer a value priced, non-intimidating TEAM atmosphere where anyone and everyone can feel comfortable and make the desired lifestyle changes both inside and out. Our unique environment is a superb choice for career-focused professionals whose financial goals align with their fulfillment goals.
What we OFFER:
- A defined career path: Is Future You an elite level trainer and mentor, a manager, a program director, or a continuing education specialist? Perhaps a combination? Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness provides formal mentorship and a management in training curriculum alongside a diverse roster of industry accredited continuing education courses. Work toward your long-term goals from day 1 with our career coaching and personal development initiatives.
- A community of over 50,000+ members! We guarantee a client base on day one of employment.
- Great Income! Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness offers a competitive, merit based compensation plan that rewards client frequency and client results.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits for all full time employees.
- A fun, enthusiastic, collaborative work environment.
What We Require:
- A Personal Training Certification, Degree, or Diploma; we will consider those in progress for an internship.
- A TEAM player that holds strong work ethics and has excellent initiative.
- A talent for people; someone who is extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic, confident and who can relate to others with empathy.
- A willingness to learn new systems and protocol; to uphold standards and live up to clearly defined expectations
- A passion for learning. Our teammates must commit to attending conferences, reading tradecraft and continually updating their skills through our continuing education program.
- A personal commitment to the fitness lifestyle
Our T.E.A.M. of dedicated fitness professionals are Transparent, Energetic, Accountable and Member Focused. Did we describe you? Want to learn more? Let us know!
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.