Located within Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness
The Maple Ridge Club is located at #101-22420 Dewdney Trunk Rd. in the downtown area next to City Hall. We are very excited to be finally here in Maple Ridge!
This health & fitness club is over 20,000 square feet in size and offers:
- Over 100 pieces of cardiovascular equipment
- Flat screen televisions all focused cardiovascular health
- Free weights and state-of-the-art machines
- Large selectorized machines
- 3 circuit lines (including the Club16 RocIt line)
- Myride program (a personalized spinning program)
- Full locker rooms with private showers and change rooms
- Member of IHRSA Passport Program
- Group Fitness Training with classes that range from 30 minutes to 45 minutes – perfect for if you have a busy schedule!
- Stretching and abdominal area
- Weight loss and Nutrition Program (Healthy Transformations Meal Plan) – which provides you with an experienced coach who will customize a personalized meal and exercise plan for your fitness and health level that will help you achieve your goals.
- Plus much, much more!
Rather than charging our members for services they may not use, we only charge you for the services you do use. So you can pay one low, affordable bi-weekly fee that will only require that you pay for the services you utilize.