The Keiser circuit difference:
- Smooth, safe exercises with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Builds lean muscle and gets your blood pumping
- Provides a challenge for both beginner and advanced weight trainers
- Led by knowledgeable and experienced fitness instructors
- Great for those looking to lose weight or gain lean muscle
The Keiser Circuit gives you smooth, safe exercises that build strength and help to improve overall health and fitness levels. It is designed for effective use by everyone from beginners to seasoned weight trainers.
What is the Keiser Circuit?
Developed to free users from the need for cables, plates, and pins — the air pressured Keiser Circuit equipment offers smooth, independent strength-building options. The She’s FIT! Keiser class helps members master the right stretching and strength building techniques, providing a strong and lasting foundation for success.
How are Keiser sessions different than other fitness classes?
These classes are characterized by consistent instruction for members on each piece of equipment, leading to the appropriate muscle group stretch for the highlighted area. With Keiser equipment, you get simplicity plus better control as you adjust your movements to suit your body and fitness goals. These machines are the height of individualized training, allowing users to both decrease or increase resistance provided by the compressed air, pound by pound.
Who can take Keiser Circuit class?
Anyone! The Keiser circuit is ideal for every body and fitness level because it is so specific. It also provides beginners with expert instruction on technique and form, while maximizing benefits and minimizing the risk of injury. Whether you’re an old pro or a newbie, a young, healthy person or someone with joint issues and injuries — the Keiser fitness class gives you the full benefit of strength training. This technology helps you achieve healthy weight loss, increase strength and power, increase bone density, and improve mobility and stability safely. It also covers flexibility — something many classes and even experienced strength trainers overlook.
Whether you are short on time, focused on your results, seeking weight loss, hoping to achieve a higher level of fitness, or just a beginner, the Keiser program is ideal for you. Give us a call or stop into She’s FIT! today for more information!
Benefits of Keiser
What makes this circuit different is state-of-the-art air technology:
- Can be challenging for advanced weight trainers, yet is still a great workout for those of all fitness levels
- Reliable fitness equipment, with over 30 years of proven success
- Easy to adjust and control resistance
- Individualized progress with even tiny increments of change, one pound at a time
- Flexibility built into the circuit
- Protective of joints and connective tissues
- Improved flexibility and range of motion
- Reduced likelihood of soreness and recovery time