Job posting currently CLOSED*
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to fill the full-time position of the Administrator position at Corporate Office. This position will be responsible for the performance of a variety of duties such as providing assistance to She’s FIT! and Club 16 teams in regards to administrative duties. Responsibilities will include filing, data entry, verifying and posting membership agreements. Other responsibilities will include general clerical duties such as word processing, maintaining the company database, faxing and scanning documents. We are committed to supporting the right candidate in progressing their responsibility and leadership within this role.
• Provide exceptional, professional and knowledgeable customer service experience to all internal and external inquiries.
• Verify member billing information, member data and signatures to ensure accurate information inputted into company database for accurate billing and processing of membership dues.
• Ensure accurate member information is inputted into the company database.
• Organize, coordinate and scan member files, agreements and correspondence pertaining to the administration department of corporate office.
• Perform administrative duties including answering the telephone, typing, photocopying and distributing mail.
• Work individually and with team members to ensure department and individual goals are met on a daily basis.
• Respond to internal and external inquiries via telephone, e-mail or in person.
• Act as a liaison for corporate management team regarding any details that effect the club operations, paperwork, member concerns and club operation reports.
• Participate in monthly department meetings.
• Various other duties as required.
• Exceptional organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
• Acute attention to detail and aptitude for problem solving.
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs: Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines with speed and accuracy.
• Team player with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
• Goal oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
• Ability to work flexible shifts including rotating statutory holidays.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by Monday April 14, 2014
Attention: Kam Gill, Corporate Office Manager. Please put job title in subject line.
#15 – 15531, 24th Avenue
Surrey, BC V4A 2J4