Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness and She’s Fit GROUP is a proud Canadian company operating for over 20 years. We are a large chain of health and fitness clubs located throughout the lower mainland. Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness and She’s Fit Group provide quality and value to our customers as well as a commitment to employee development and growth. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career with a company that is committed to being the industry leader, your fresh start begins here!
- Solve and repair equipment as guided by the Maintenance Manager.
- See to the department’s good housekeeping practices and maintain work areas in good condition
- Conduct preventative maintenance of all club equipment ongoing and as required
- Maintain equipment inventory to support preventive maintenance programs and minimize downtime.
- Identify opportunities to improve maintenance operations to the department Manager.
- Maintain and work within maintenance cost budgets provided by the Maintenance Manager.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Identify problems and provide easy/reasonable solutions
- Take responsibility and work proactively
- Work independently also as a valuable member of the team
- Be reliable and punctual
- Work with deadlines in a multitasking environment
Must have a valid BC driver’s license with a good track record. Drivers abstract will be required. Company vehicle will be provided during work hours.
Training for the position will be provided however any previous experience and or completed courses in the areas of maintenance and repair would also be considered an asset to the position.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to the attention of Ben Aldous, Maintenance Manager.
Please email your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
# 15 – 15531 24th Ave