Perks of our IHRSA Passport Program:
- Guest access to over 3,200 fitness centers all over the world
- Perfect for those who travel and want to stick to their exercise program
- Allows you to feel good with a quality workout while on the road
- Free mobile app that helps you find participating clubs nearby
- Provides seamless check-in to fitness centers
Don’t Abandon Your Healthy Lifestyle While You’re On The Road
She’s FIT! partners with the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) Passport Program to ensure that you always have options. You’ll have guest status in more than 3,200 fitness facilities all over the world.
The IHRSA Passport Program gives our clients and those from other member health clubs the ability to stay fit while traveling. Our busy lifestyles make this kind of flexibility essential to staying fit and strong.
The IHRSA Passport allows you to choose from various facilities in your destination town that you can check out at www.healthclubs.com. All you have to do is search with your location and select “Only include clubs that participate in the IHRSA Passport Program.”
Don’t forget to ask a representative from your guest club for your Passport ID sticker for your membership card or a valid Passport ID card. Call ahead for details if you choose.
When you arrive, show your ID and pay your guest fee. It’s that simple!
For more information about our partnership with IHRSA, give us a call today and we would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!
Further details about the IHRSA Passport Program:
- IHRSA recommends that you bring a printout of the healthclubs.com listing from your home facility.
- Many clubs charge guest fees that you must pay to access their facilities, while others waive the guest fee.
- You cannot use the IHRSA Passport Program to transfer your existing membership or access temporary membership privileges. The program is intended for short-term use only by travelers.
- Passport users must follow the rules and regulations of each club regarding hours, fees, and visitation frequency for guests.
- Only Passport health clubs at least 80 kilometers away from any branch of your home club, Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness or She’s FIT! can be accessed with your passport.