Don’t Abandon Your Healthy Lifestyle While You’re On The Road
The She’s FIT! IHRA Passport Program ensures that you always have options. You’ll have guest status in more than 3,200 gyms all over the world.
The International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) Passport Program gives our clients and those from other member clubs the ability to stay fit while traveling. Our busy lifestyles make this kind of flexibility essential to staying fit and strong.
The IHRSA Passport allows you to choose from various facilities in your destination town at www.healthclubs.com. All you have to do is search with your location and select “Only include clubs that participate in the IHRSA Passport Program.”
Don’t forget to ask a representative from your guest club for a either a Passport ID sticker for your membership card or a valid Passport ID card. Call ahead for details if you choose.
When you arrive, show your ID and pay your guest fee. It’s that simple!
Further details about the program:
- IHRSA recommends that you bring a printout of the healthclubs.com listing from your home facility.
- Many clubs charge guest fees that you must pay to access their facilities; others waive the guest fee.
- You cannot use the IHRSA Passport Program to transfer your existing membership or access temporary membership privileges. The program is intended for short-term use only by travelers.
- Passport users must follow the regulations and rules of each club regarding hours, fees, and visitation frequency for guests.
- Only Passport clubs at least 80 kilometers away from any branch of your home club, Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness or She’s FIT! can be accessed with your passport.