Here at Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness and She’s FIT! we are
committed to providing you with a safe environment to begin or
continue along with your fitness journey.
Now more than ever it is important to stay active for our physical and mental health.
Here’s how we’re keeping you safe
Our Health and Safety Guidelines
High traffic areas are cleaned with increased frequency using hospital grade disinfectant proven to kill viruses like COVID-19
Use of organic fogging agents reduce the number of airborne micro-organisms and capture difficult to reach surfaces
Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Club so it’s easy to sanitize during your workout
Masks are required at all times.
Our online booking system ensures capacity control and safe physical distancing practices for everyone
Guided markers and signage throughout our Clubs remind our members to keep a physical distance of 2 meters
Click Book Now to login
You can retrieve your login information by entering your email or phone number associated with your
Select Book a Workout
Once logged in, ‘ Book a Workout’ is the first option on your home page.
Select your time
- Once you select ‘Book’ for your preferred time, you are scheduled.
- If a time slot is full, you have the option to join the Waitlist.
- Once a spot opens up, you will receive a text message to confirm. You will have 10 minutes to confirm your spot.
Before you Book...
- Please arrive on time but not too early. Our Team will be managing the check-in entry points
- Note our Clubs will be closed from 1pm-2pm for our staff to thoroughly clean all equipment and high touch points
- We have a 2 Hour No Show and Late Cancellation Policy
- If you do not show or cancel 2 hours in advance there will be an auto-charge of $10.00 to your preauthorised payment method.
- Our locker rooms and showers are open to limited capacity
- Please bring a workout towel with you to each workout session, we encourage you to use your towel on the equipment during you exercises
I’ve been coming to this gym for many years. Its a great environment with friendly staff and all the basics. Best type of place if you’re not looking for a lot and just need a simple workout. They have done a great job with Covid measures and precautions since re-opening. Markers and signs are distributed throughout the club and the new booking process is different but easy to figure out.
I recently joined Club16 in Abbotsford, though my family have been members for a long time. I am very satisfied with my experience so far. As a lifelong health care professional I am impressed by the level of service and hygiene during these Covid-19 times. The team is running a well-equipped and very efficient fitness center!”